The AutoCAD Civil 3D 2015 Fundamentals certified training is designed for Civil Engineers and Surveyors who want to take advantage of AutoCAD® Civil 3D® software’s interactive, dynamic design functionality. The AutoCAD Civil 3D software permits the rapid development of alternatives through its model-based design tools. You will learn techniques enabling you to organize project data, work with points, create and analyze surfaces, model road corridors, create parcel layouts, perform grading and volume calculation tasks, and layout pipe networks.
Upon completion, you will be able to:
- Learn the AutoCAD Civil 3D user interface
- Create and edit parcels and print parcel reports
- Create points and point groups and work with survey figures
- Create, edit, view, and analyze surfaces
- Create and edit alignments
- Create data shortcuts
- Create sites, profiles, and cross-sections
- Create assemblies, corridors, and intersections
- Create grading solutions
- Create gravity fed and pressure pipe networks
- Perform quantity takeoff and volume calculations
- Use plan production tools to create plan and profile sheets
Who Should Attend
This course is designed to participants who want to learn essential elements of AutoCAD Civil 3D for creating, analyzing, and managing civil engineering drawings and projects.
- Knowledge of AutoCAD basics as taught in AutoCAD Essentials or equivalent
- A sound understanding and knowledge of civil engineering terminology
- A working knowledge of your operation system.
Autodesk ATC certificate of completion will be issued to participants with full attendance.
Chapter 1 AutoCAD Civil 3D Interface
Chapter 2 Project Management
Chapter 3 Parcels
Chapter 4 Survey
Chapter 5 Surfaces
Chapter 6 Alignments
Chapter 7 Profiles
Chapter 8 Corridors
Chapter 9 Grading
Chapter 10 Pipe Networks
Chapter 11 Quantity Take Off / Sections
Chapter 12 Plan Production