This training introduces participants to drawing based and geospatial features within the AutoCAD® Map 3D software.
Participants learn about the features and functions of the AutoCAD Map 3D software, including how to create, manage, and map data. The training covers the fundamental topics of the AutoCAD Map 3D software.
After completing this guide, you will be able to:
- Describe the Autodesk Map 3D user interface
- Create and edit geometry
- Link and manage drawing-based attribute data
- Use object classification
- Connect to geospatial features
- Edit geospatial features
- Import and export drawing-based data
- Work with raster images
- Work with source drawings
- Use source drawing queries
- Stylize drawings and geospatial features
- Plot maps
- Use Survey Data
- Use Lidar Data
- Work with Industry Models
Who Should Attend
This course is designed for the participant who is new to the AutoCAD Map 3D software.
- Have a working knowledge on basic AutoCAD like creating, opening, and saving drawing files, changing the display of a drawing by zooming and panning, displaying and docking toolbars, saving and restoring named views, using object snaps, and managing layers and controlling layer visibility.
- A working knowledge of your operation system.
Autodesk ATC certificate of completion will be issued to participants with full attendance.
Chapter 1 Getting Started
Chapter 2 Creating and Editing Geometry
Chapter 3 Linking and Managing Drawing-Based Attribute Data
Chapter 4 Using Object Classification
Chapter 5 Importing and Exporting Drawing-Based Data
Chapter 6 Establishing a Geospatial Environment
Chapter 7 Editing Features
Chapter 8 Working with Raster Images
Chapter 9 Working with Source Drawings
Chapter 10 Using Source Drawing Queries
Chapter 11 Stylizing Drawings and Features
Chapter 12 Plotting Maps
Chapter 13 Survey Data
Chapter 14 Industry Models