The Autodesk® InfraWorks™ Fundamentals Certified Training is designed for civil engineers, planners, architects, and others using the Autodesk® InfraWorks™, Autodesk® InfraWorks™360, Autodesk® Infrastructure Design Suite Premium, Autodesk® Infrastructure Design Suite Ultimate, or Autodesk® Building Design Suite Ultimate software.
This training provides you with a fundamental knowledge of how to take advantage of the accelerated design process that uses data-rich 3D models with high-end visualizations. This enables you to create, evaluate, and better communicate 3D site plan proposals for faster approvals. The last three chapters (the last half day) of this training cover add-on modules that are only available to Autodesk InfraWorks 360 users.
- Navigate the Autodesk InfraWorks user interface
- Create new models from scratch
- Incorporate existing data sources into the model
- Rapidly generate early design concepts for new roads
- Add essential design elements to the model
- Display features according to data behind the model
- Create new styles according to project requirements
- Analyze a model to ensure that project constraints are met
- Collaborate with other project team members
- Create high-impact visualizations of the project to communicate the design to stakeholders
- Generate videos by using storyboards
- Use the Roadway Design for InfraWorks 360 module to:
- Create and modify design roads with precise parameters
- Optimize the vertical design of a roadway and analyze it to ensure that project requirements are met
- Create AutoCAD Civil 3D plan and profile sheets from a design road
- Use the Bridge Design for InfraWorks 360 Module to add bridges to a design roadway
- Use the Drainage Design for InfraWorks 360 Module to run a watershed analysis and create or modify culverts
Who Should Attend
This course is catered for qualified engineers and designers who need to know how to use AutoCAD Civil 3D to perform common interchange design tasks more accurately and in less time.
- In-depth knowledge of AutoCAD Civil 3D features and functionality. Recommended has completed AutoCAD Civil 3D Fundamental Certified Training
- A working knowledge of your operation system.
Autodesk ATC certificate of completion will be issued to participants with full attendance.
Chapter 1 Navigating the User Interface
Chapter 2 Connecting to Data Sources
Chapter 3 Stylize Data Sources
Chapter 4 Create Model Elements
Chapter 5 Analyzing the Model
Chapter 6 Collaborating with Others
Chapter 7 Communicate the Design to Stakeholders
Chapter 8 Introduction to the Roadway Design for InfraWorks 360 Module
Chapter 9 Introduction to the Bridge Design for InfraWorks 360 Module
Chapter 10 Preview of the Drainage Design for InfraWorks 360 Module